We ghostwrite high-quality attorney-written
thought-leadership content for attorneys
and law firms of all types and sizes.
From plaintiffs attorneys with catastrophic injury or whistleblower practices to Am Law 50 corporate defense attorneys, we help attorneys cover any area of the law—from any angle.
Many of our clients would prefer that we not publicly name them or include links to the high-quality attorney-written thought-leadership marketing materials we’ve created for them. For this reason, you won’t find on this website the names of our clients or the titles of the marketing materials we’ve written for them.
But we can share with you some of the topics we’ve recently written about on behalf of our clients. They include:
– Cross-examining doctors in a medical malpractice case
– E-cigarette litigation overview
– Employers, their remote employees, and overtime in the COVID-19 era
– Engaging with law enforcement after your organization suffers a data breach
– Federal taxation of state-legal cannabis businesses
– H-1B Visa program news and trends
– How to turn a case with a compelling comparative negligence defense into a jury verdict for the plaintiff
– Impact of [appellate court ruling] on voir dire in [state]
– New guidelines from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
– New Jersey positions itself as a pro-employee state through executive and legislative actions
– Preserving attorney-client privilege and work product protections when investigating a data breach
– Tax trends for the new year
– The rise of injuries caused by electric scooters
– The Securities and Exchange Commission’s approach to disclosures of data breaches
– The taxability of cryptocurrency
– Trial tips for intellectual property attorneys
– U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement sting ensnares 130 foreign nationals
– What a board of directors should do after its organization suffers a data breach
We would be happy to provide you references and a select number of writing samples.